We provide benefit managers an overlay solution that adapts to core systems and offers a system of record for managing and auditing the prior authorization (PA) process and associated processes including interactions with providers and consumers. Trivium Health is a highly secure and configurable framework that streamlines processing, from simple referrals and notifications through complex in-patient or pharmacy authorizations with guidelines.
- Referrals and Authorizations - a comprehensive workflow-driven system
- Appeals and Grievances - Clinical Guideline Control with existing or integration (e.g. with DRUGDEX) - CMS Compliance Excellence - Pre-emptive Fraud Waste and Abuse processing and management
- Document Management (e.g. Marketing, Enrollment Forms, Appeals, etc.) - Configurable to Manage Multiple lines of Business and Customers
- Adjustable rules-based processing
By implementing our solution for Prior Authorization, Health Plans and Pharmacy Benefit managers can slash administrative and clinical costs while upgrading systems to meet CMS compliance.
Click to download a free copy of the Trivium/IBM white paper
The Trivium Health Value Proposition
- Over 1 Million Man-Hours of Design, Development, Testing and Refinement
- Case Study: Large Customer - Year 1 ROI & CMS Compliance Excellence
- Collapsed Implementation Time with Solution that "Plugs In" to Existing Systems
- Upgrade Service Levels Enabling Optimal Provider and Consumer Experiences
- Partnerships with Industry Experts and Healthcare Technology Market Leaders